ZingMap customers may request priority support for urgent issues.
Your ticket will be escalated and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
What is Priority Support?
Priority Support provided by ZingMap is a service to perform updates, maintenance, and fix problems for your website. Particularly when you need changes made quickly. Priority Support requests will generally take precedence over normal projects, at our discretion.
- Website down
- Site errors that affect usability or checkout
- Business-related changes like closures and alerts due to major events
- Any other important changes that may impact your business if delayed
The following services will be put in the normal support queue at ZingMap’s discretion.
- Advanced programming / Custom plugin development
- Graphic Design services
- Writing services
- Social media management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Marketing services
- Any work with third party services such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Cloudflare, etc.